Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Comments

Oops! My other blog is set up to email me when someone comments on a post. I thought this blog was also set up to email, so I never looked back at old posts. Anne let me know that I've missed several of her comments, and I see some others that I've passed by.

So I am sorry to have missed your thoughts. You've not been neglected on purpose!

I haven't posted in a while, but I have a lot of ideas... and recipes... I'm planning on some new features, too--tools of the trade and favorite ingredients are some categories I want to explore.

I know we all have crazy busy lives, but this one seems crazier lately. And one of my Lenten disciplines is a 10:00 p.m. bedtime, which doesn't leave much room for posting. As you can see, I'm already late tonight!

No comments: